Did you know that your PS5 DualSense controller can be used with a PC? The many methods are listed below.
The DualSense controller for PS5 is a fantastic piece of equipment that has gained appeal independent of PS5 itself. The PS5 controller is compatible with PCs in addition to the PS5.
Both wired and wireless connections, which are both quite simple to use, are ways that the DualSense can connect to your PC. Learn how to connect your PS5 controller to your PC by reading on.
requisites for connecting a PS5 controller to a PC:
- Data-ready USB-C cable
- Bluetooth adapter for PC
Having the proper tools to connect your DualSense controller and PC to your computer is where things could become a bit tough. If you purchase the DualSense as a standalone controller, it does not include a USB cable, and not all PCs support Bluetooth. Therefore, a USB-C data cable or a USB-C to USB-C cable is required to pair your DualSense with a PC (some cheaper cables only carry power). If your computer has a USB-C port, the USB-C cable can be a C-to-C cable, or it can be a USB-C-to-A cable if you just want to use the traditional rectangular USB connectors.
Making sure you actually have the means of connecting your DualSense controller and your PC is where things could become a little problematic. dual sense
You may easily add Bluetooth to your PC if it doesn’t already have it. There are several Bluetooth adapters available; some fit into a PCIe slot in your computer, while others only require an available USB port.
How to connect a PS5 controller to a PC through USB
- Connect your USB cable of choice to a PC port that is available.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the DualSense controller’s USB-C port.
- Wait for the DualSense controller to be recognised as a gamepad by your Windows computer.
How do I use Bluetooth to pair my PC with my PS5 DualSense Controller?
Make sure your PC has a functional Bluetooth feature before attempting to connect through Bluetooth. If not, use a Bluetooth adaptor to connect it to your PC.
- Type “Bluetooth” into the search box on the Windows key, then select Bluetooth & other devices from the menu.
- Select Bluetooth or another device to add.
- Select Bluetooth from the pop-up menu.
- Hold the PS button on your DualSense controller while doing so.
- Create a button concurrently until the light bar beneath the touchpad begins to blink (next to the D-Pad).
- Select the “DualSense controller” from your PC’s list of Bluetooth devices that are compatible now.
- When finished, it will cease flashing and emit a constant blue light.
- Click “Done”
CONNECT PS5 CONTROLLER TO PC FAQ:
- Why won’t my PS5 controller connect to my PC?
Change your USB-C cable. Verify that you are utilising the console’s included cable. Try another USB-C cord that can transfer both data and power if the first one isn’t working. Try using a cable with a different device to rule out cable issues.
- How do I connect my PS5 controller to my PC with a USB cable?
USB Connection For The PS5 DualSense Controller
Just wait a few seconds after plugging the wire into the controller and your device. It will be immediately detected by Windows. If your PC has a specific USB-C port, you can also utilise a USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Is PS5 controllers compatible with PC?
However, you can still utilise the DualSense through Steam, and some games even support the sophisticated rumble. The DualSense does not have official PC drivers.